Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alyssa's B-day-- Flashback

Alyssa turns 9----back in March. I took pictures with my phone and these are not in order.



Amber ran the games. They played a game called "Vaseline race". Each girl dips her nose into Vaseline on one plate and dips her nose in the next plate of cotton balls and runs from the table to the chair and shakes it off as fast as she can while the next girl is dipping her nose. It was really funny!










Amber made Alyssa's cake and my friend Rebekah helped with some tips.
She did a great job!
Amber and Alyssa also did the decorations.

Amber and Rebekah

Alyssa and I went shopping for special cowgirl invitations. I put shinny stars to cover our personal information for posting these on the blog for the world to see ;)

Before it was finished. It was a tasty cake!!
She had a great time and we were worn out at the end!

No comments: